I want to thank everyone who participated in the recent election and, in general, all Boston Tea Party members. You participation and activism on behalf of this party is greatly valued by me.
I enter office and join the party’s national committee joyfully, humbled by the thought people would support me for this office and happy that I can work more for this party. My only regret in all this is that I had to come to office under a situation such as I did. The resignation of our party’s founder, Thomas Knapp, from the national committee and from our party is very regrettable. I hope that maybe, someday, Tom will rejoin our party.
I have many new ideas for the party I will share with everyone in the coming weeks. I have already started talking with committee member Darryl Perry about getting an online party newsletter started. Hopefully something will come out of the project.
I hope that, in my own small way, I will bring new insight to the committee and help it function better so that it can work more proficiently to reduce to size of government. We must never forget that that is our goal as an organization. That the only reason the Boston Tea Party is here is not to work for any special interest, other than the interest of liberty.
Once again, thank you all and God bless. I look forward to working with all of you soon.
In Liberty,
Raymond Lady
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment